Friday, June 10, 2011

Future Friday

Hi there!

I wracked my brains for a whole two minutes for a topic for today. Then it hit me:


 *V8 head smack.* Duh. Spoilers!


I really hope that you have started to check out all of the trailers for the plethora of games. There are too many to find and stick here. Sorry! I am so impressed and enamored when these sneak peeks are of movie quality.

Spoilers!

They are really trying to push the Kinect, aren't they? I'm a little surprised that Kharlo hasn't drooled over seeing more of Cortana in the new Halo release. Well, at least in one of them. :P I'm so glad that we got to see BioShock Infinite! Creepy as heck but I find it to be such a creative story. I really didn't expect the PlayStation Vita and have often been jealous of PlayStation's exclusive titles. And the Wii U.


 I find it pretty much to be a combination of the Wii and the Nintendo DS. The honkin' huge original one too. Lol. Nevertheless, I am intrigued. It's a shame we don't have a release date estimate. I'm happy we did get more peeks at upcoming 3DS games but not so much in terms of dates either. Sadness. :( But! I'm excited about the new Zelda game. Is it bad that I'm slightly more excited about the coordinating golden remote? Surprise, surprise: I'm that superficial! :D

It seems to be the year of the sequels/ continuations. I'm torn between seeing my favorites live on, seeing some franchises have their lives dragged on needlessly, and craving new material that doesn't suck. Such high standards, I know.

After that somewhat vague but quick review of the four days of E3, we get to see what Kharlo's been thinking about! It sounded like a very ambitious task to take on but he did in his Top Five Best Developers list! It's kind of hard to see how many studios are disbanded or acquired by big ole developing companies. The very best games come from the tight-knit groups but enough of that soapbox. Nintendo really has found their niche and as demure as their plans of actions may be, they have withstood the test of time while somehow revolutionizing the gaming industry. That's one classy... lady? Kharlo, you said highlightS! You could have chosen more than one! Lol. It's lovely imagining Microsoft as your dominating neighborhood pimp. White suit, decked out in chrome, pimp cane, and all.

Oh, Kharlo. I adore you for bring this up!


The Top Five Ambiguously Gay Duos! I love all of the photos you found. What we we do without mods? I could not be happier about the option to make sexuality in video games as fluid as it can be in real life. If sex sells, then sex sells and if we're into virtual reality, let it mimic reality. Real art imitates life, right? Your Metal Gear Solid summary is hilariously amazing and accurate.

Short & simple. That's it from me! I'll see you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment